We currently have the following employment opportunities. HART will conduct a background check and DMV check on all applicants.
RN - Part-time (20 hours per week)Experience working with disabled population is a plus.
- Valid CT Driver's License
- Coordinate all medical needs of assigned clients.
- Maintain all client medical charts & records accurately following prescribed procedures.
- Obtain all necessary medical information/records from all doctors/services for all assigned clients.
- Prepare all necessary medical reports, as needed, in a timely fashion.
- Review and prepare all quarterly medical reviews for all assigned clients.
- Prepare annual nursing assessments for all assigned clients.
- Attend and participate in CCH team monthly meetings.
- Attend and participate in all meetings involving assigned clients, as needed, or as determined by the supervisor.
Direct Support Counselor
• Valid CT Driver’s License
• Med. Cert
• First Aid